Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, March 17, 2012

This a.m.'s NY Times on American style and shoes

Love it, of course:
http://video.nytimes.com/video/playlist/style/on-the-street/1247463985977/index.html

2 comments:

Susan said...

I enjoy reading your blog (and look forward to it) as much as I enjoy sewing. Your writing style is entertaining as you impart sewing knowledge. Watching today's video clip was a hit for me !

jirons42 said...

I was in Paris last summer with my granddaughters and one of things we noticed was everyone was wearing flats, no sandals, no flip-flops, just flat ballet slipper type shoes.