Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fabric sources

In response to a question from badmomgoodmom my city prints are from Fabric.com and one at least is on sale now here and the other one is here.

All I can do to resist ordering more. Do it so I can't.


2 comments:

Margy said...

You are an evil woman...:D

badmomgoodmom said...

Thanks for enabling. Some city rain fabric is heading over to my house. Uhh, some other stuff is coming along for the free shipping.