- There is a reason only eight year olds should attempt tricks on their bike.
- I love sewing cotton, everything is easy.
- Cotton makes you feel like a great sewer.
- Velvet makes you feel like a lousy sewer.
- Sew cotton.
- If you can still swing a golf club it's not broken.
- Making mango and papaya chutney today
- I see couples who take deck chairs down to the beach and set up and watch the waves in the evenings and hold hands and drink wine.
- Very nice.
- My husband throws the ball for Mr. R every night at the beach and I pick up the poop.
- Also nice.
- Only a week and a half more here.
- Then back to family.
- Very nice.
- Going back full time this year, so many students.
- Then starting the long ramp to retirement with more online, less classroom.
- Going to start converting the wardrobe to more casual.
- Look out.
- Linen sleepwear sounds great Bunny.
- All those linen dress projects are about to become jammies.
- Great idea.
- Saw a house painted robin egg's blue with dark red trim.
- Actually what I really saw was a dark red skirt with a blue blouse.
- That was some ditch.
- The red wool is at home, I need to buy blue for the blouse.
- Cotton, but smooth cotton.
- If I can get the fender off the back of my bike I can still ride it.
- Off I go.
- I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi
Monday, May 21, 2012