Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Every other Wednesday pattern give- away July 21, 2010


Here we go, a size 18, bust 38 back buttoning 60's blouse. 

Just email me, following the email link on my profile page, with Back button blouse in the subject line and I will send this out to the first email I receive today.

Also let me know if I can publish your first name and city in my blog, I thought it would be cool to see where these patterns go after they fly out of my sewing room. Last three went to locations 10,000 miles apart.


3 comments:

Dori said...

Good Morning Barbara!
Don't know if I am the first one or not, but I do love this blouse pattern. It puts me right back to "sewing in the sixties"!
I did ALL my sewing in high school and I almost think I could have originally had this pattern!
Dori
DorESew2@frontiernet.net

Barbara said...

Please email me directly with your address to be eligible for this pattern. My email link is under my profile.

a little sewing on the side said...

Oh how pretty!