Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

In case you missed it: our new prime minister


Yup, this feels more like us, which maybe says something itself

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations on your new PM! Wish we in the US would understand that we all sink or float together.

Janet said...

I have been enjoying the international attention of our new PM. Why not join in. :)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more eloquently articulated!
Went to bed with a smile on my face Monday after watching the results come in, and woke up the same Tuesday morning!

Brenda

Kay said...

Barb, you were the first person I thought of when I read the news first thing Tue. morning. Congratulations!

Lynn, I'm hoping this is a harbinger of things to come for the US. Fingers crossed!

Mae said...

I handed out leaflets for his father's campaign while wearing a paper dress with a giant Pierre portrait printed on it. Wish I still had the dress, even though it wouldn't fit!