- If you are cooking onions people are going to walk into the house and say "something smells good"
- I cut out the Alder dress today
- I am liking the look of this pattern a lot
- Making it sleeveless in a denim stripe but you could wear a tee shirt and tights under it
- I am in the process of teaching a Negroni shirt class in the evenings
- So enjoying it
- The guy with the tats who raises chickens and brought homemade fruit leather is making a shirt with mushrooms on it
- Friday I am going to NYC to visit the kids and buy buttons
- Holding on until then
- Friday night we are babysittting a friend's nine month old
- Just like home
- I am really excited
- Gone there enough to know exactly what where I want to go
- Including matzo ball soup when I regroup at Katz's
- Anyone need a sewing teacher?
- In NYC
- Frying up mushrooms also works
- Last weekend had an old friend I had lost touch with in for a sew day
- Sewed all day and talked
- I felt like I had docked
- Know what I mean?
- In ten months I go part time and can sew when I want, not when I can
- Who's counting?
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Posted by Barbara at 6:25 PM