Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 14, 2013

Why I am counting the days until I leave for Florida

Here is a shot of my youngest and his friend that was published of them both on their way out.

A picture says a thousand words:


9 comments:

Bunny said...

I feel their pain. You definitely need to get away to a warmer clime. Wish I could follow you but duty beckons. Have a great trip!

Judith said...

Great photo! We never see anything like that around my little neck-of-the-woods! I can see why you can't wait to thaw out in Florida...J

badmomgoodmom said...

I accidentally led my daughter down an ice fall (on skis) last year. Does that count?

Andrea said...

It's been so warm here in Florida, Barbara. We've had about 5 minutes of winter this year.
Which coast do you live on while you are in FL?

carolinascallin said...

Yikes. That is hardcore surfing! No thanks ;)

Enjoy your trip!

marysews said...

It's been over 80 in Daytona. Have a safe trip!

Elaine G. said...

There are some things mothers would just rather not know about - and much prefer thinking of vacation with warm, sunny days and an ocean nearby!

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for
the reason that i want enjoyment, as this this web site conations really pleasant funny material too.
Also visit my weblog :: Christian Louboutin sale

Jane M said...

And here's hoping our remarkably warm FL weather continues for your trip. I love being here for the light more than anything but this year warm weather and warm pool in our complex are a nice January bonus.