Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 16, 2012

Feeling at home (the pictures)

Here are some iPad shots of the room where I am staying which in no way resembles Halifax. My Nova Scotia readers will back me up on this.

5 comments:

Karin said...

Looks pretty good.

Naomi Russell said...

What an interesting post. Somehow I feel a part of your adventure. What a wonderful compliment to Carolyne and perspective for all of us to consider in our next fabric purchases. Have fun and be safe.

Judi Pinkham said...

No...not a Nova Scotia view :) but what fun you're having!!!

Anonymous said...

I visited many blogs but the audio quality for audio songs current at this website
is truly wonderful.
Look at my webpage uggs cheap

Carol said...

I just found your blog (through Carolyn's blog) and have enjoyed it as much as I do hers! I'm sure y'all had a wonderful time getting to know each other in NYC.