- If someone spills milk on the edge of the counter you might want to check to see if any went into the drawer below. Or the drawer below that. And the one on the bottom. Also check under the pot lids.
- If you were to pull off the tabs of the disposable diapers by mistake, black electrical tape works just great and is water proof.
- If you smell toast burning yes it may be because you are having a stroke.
- Or you may have burnt the toast.
- Do you know they now make spaghetti-Os in the shape of princess crowns? A good plan B if you don't have any bread left.
- Don't lose the pink bear.
- And don't say "where the hell is that bear?"
- They remember to tell those things.
- Why would a person who won't get into the car after pre-school because their sleeves are wet from painting want to stand in the rain without a jacket on because they don't get wet in the rain?
- Look behind the chair for the bear.
- The best person I have ever slept with may be this Golden Retriever.
- Nutella rocks.
- Before they leave make sure you know how the remote works.
- How was the debate?
- I got stuck on mute.
- If you draw a heart on a Hallowe'en monster it is not scary anymore.
- Nap time is over.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Scenes from the babysitting front, day two of five
Not a lot of time but here goes:
Posted by Barbara at 1:29 PM