- Started teaching a new class today, had students set up blogs to record progress.
- Commented without logging out of this account.
- Shut down my sewing on the edge profile until I can figure this out.
- Can't have my worlds collide.
- The little girls and my daughter arrived today.
- Fed Miss Scarlett spaghetti outside while she washed the wooden play food I got her at that great place for $8.00.
- Then I went for a bike ride.
- My daughter put them to bed.
- Being a grandmother works for me.
- Yesterday we saw a fox chase a raccoon into the woods.
- You don't see that every day.
- Also saw another 8 foot alligator plus a baby.
- On the 8th hole.
- Travel is broadening.
- Off to bed now.
- Here some folks are up at 5:00 a.m...
- I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Posted by Barbara at 7:30 AM