Tutorials

About me

My photo
I am a mother, a new grandmother, and a teacher. But whatever happens in my life, I keep sewing. I have worked as a political communicator and now as a teacher in my formal life. I have also written extensively on sewing. I have been a frequent contributor and contributing editor of Threads magazine and I write a monthly humour/sewing column for the Australian magazine Dressmaking with Stitches. My first book Sew.. the garment-making book of knowledge will be published in May 2018 and is available for pre-order from Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barbara+emodi&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abarbara+emodi

Follow by Email

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A clarification

I didn't mean my last post to sound like I was considering not blogging, far from it, just don't want to feel bad if I don't post as often as I would like, or at least publish all I have written in my head. I feel I am getting to know my commenters and I don't want to lose touch with you if that makes sense.

Now back to stream pressing my boucle.

Thanks.

3 comments:

annie said...

Just this a.m. my DH wondered if the bloggers I read know that they are discussed outside blogworld. Love your musings.

annie said...

BTW, trying to take the French Jacket class myself.

gwensews said...

I think that many times, blogging is taken way too seriously. It should not be obligation. It's our own visual diary, not a competition. Who wants to be the world's greatest blogger?