1. Five bras, the four white ones you have seen, and one yesterday a black underwired job that in my mind looks as good as store bought.
2. One man's shirt for my son in DC, needed to do a lot of my own pattern merging/creating to try and duplicate something current style for a 26 year old.
3. A custom blouse pattern muslined and developed and three blouses, one collar and band, one tailored blouse collar, one shawl collar, all new patterns developed sewn and done. Two more cut and ready to go when I get home.
4. Four dresses (three you have seen and one new one)
5. An Amy Butler shopper's bag for my daughter, lined commentary to follow in a later post.
6. Three curtain panels in yes burlap with those ring things inserted also for the DC son, will be seeing him tomorrow. Hope that shirt fits.
7. A half slip, to go under the fourth dress.
8. One old very favourite camp shirt, that I have worn for get this, 21 summers, cut apart and recut according to the newly developed blouse pattern, resewn into an updated new blouse.
9. Two purchased shirts with French darts added into the front and back to add shape. Big difference.
Also knit a pair of socks and a hoodie for the baby at home.
I just had to go here and get this done, project by project posts as we go along.
The thing is that I have completely connected with myself, that person who would rather sew than do nearly anything. I still feel the way I always did about sewing, just life got in the way.
I feel great. A month alone in a hotel room and I feel great.
I know you will understand.