Anyone who teaches will know what I mean when I say the marks have to be in the end of next week.
Some sewing happening, more on that tomorrow, but first flypaper thoughts.
- "Can I have a one week extension so I can get my apartment ready for my first cat?"
- "Sorry this is late but I am writing this with a bucket beside me. I have had food poisoning, same as Bethany, and I lost the power cord to my laptop, and I had to stand in my friend's wedding last weekend, and we had car trouble."
- Was this multiple choice?
- And who is Bethany?
- I could have called Syria.
- Am I the only one who took one look at that mustache and put two and two together?
- This we should have known.
- I took Miss Scarlett's measurements yesterday.
- 21" chest.
- 21" waist.
- 21" hips.
- Centre back to hem for a dress.
- I think I can remember this.
- Quit my radio commentator gig today.
- Too many Magic skirts cut out.
- Something had to give.
- Wasn't going to be my sewing.
- Nothing is free in this country. Except healthcare and shipping from Canadian Footwear in Winnipeg.
- Love those guys. Good shoes if you are a walker.
- Anyone need a man who is great at starting home renovation projects?
- Baseboards in my lifetime.
- Anniversary tomorrow.
- Wouldn't trade him in for a million finish carpenters.
- Not tomorrow.
- Not ever.
- Speaking of which:
A good man is hard to find.